Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well . . the motor is done and should go in in the next day or two. I'm waiting on my Canton oil pan (which should be here today). In the mean time, I decided to do a little dress-up work. Because my car is an SN95, aftermarket valve covers are a problem. So . . . . . (see the pics)

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nice little touch. Well, my family and I made the move and started the new job in Utah. Man its cold up here. My dad and I drove the Penske truck 16 hours in one day, with little stang riding in the trailer. It doesn't like the altitude. 600ft to 4400ft. Doh! I think my fuel pump is about tired out, I'm at 127k miles now just about, my rear shocks are toast, the a/c still doesn't work. But, I got my new meats on, I went with 245/40 adn 275/40/18's in Kumho ASX for the all season goodness.

Well, the motor pics are cool, especially the ones with it in the car. Nice K member too. So, have you fired up the beasty yet. That should be awesome! So, is it still your daily? Is it smogable now? If not, you might as well go turbo! But, I think 500whp is plenty. I think 300whp is plenty for the street, but when its workin' it at the track, I guess 500whp is fun too! :) ha ha. Stay safe and have fun!
Chris

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Chris:

Good to hear from you. We should be making fire today, but it looks like I won't have the car back until next week. :sosad: We still have to deal with some issues with the new suspension and it needs to be aligned. I did get to see it sitting on the coilovers today . . and it looks great. Much lower stance in the front. It looks good. Hopefully, the drag struts and the loss of about 70 pounds in the front end will help my launches. :)

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
truuble said:
Hey Chris:

Good to hear from you. We should be making fire today, but it looks like I won't have the car back until next week. :sosad: We still have to deal with some issues with the new suspension and it needs to be aligned. I did get to see it sitting on the coilovers today . . and it looks great. Much lower stance in the front. It looks good. Hopefully, the drag struts and the loss of about 70 pounds in the front end will help my launches. :)
Sweet. However, I don't see any subframe connectors in your sig...

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Looks good . now paint the distributor " new ford grey " and the hold down black ;)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meangreen92 said:
Sweet. However, I don't see any subframe connectors in your sig...
The subframe connectors are going on over the Christmas break. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
truuble..in your sec picture, i was wondering when you installed your vortec s-trim, does you altenator sit lower left then what it used to be?

p.s...VERY NICE BTW:worship

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MOFU said:
truuble..in your sec picture, i was wondering when you installed your vortec s-trim, does you altenator sit lower left then what it used to be?

p.s...VERY NICE BTW:worship
I have no idea. I did the s-trim in August and honestly can't remember what effect it had on alternator placement.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.