Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys the 85 gt came with a stout 210hp and 270-275 ftlbs of torque,with bolt on mods as listed below what do yall think i might be at an rough estimate. ok an edelbrock 600cfm 4vcarb,edlebrock performer rpm intake,1/2 inch phellonic spacer, hooker mid length competition headers no catalytic converters 2 1/2 inch hooker exhaust with h pipe and aero chamber mufflers, upgraded coil to an accel super stock,accel 8.8m wires, accel u groove plugs, accel rotor and cap.(note: no ac pump no smog pump just running the power steering pump,water pump,alternator,and crank engine compartment is completely gutted,still running stock heads and cam) a nwly rebuilt t-5, street strip valeo clutch,steeda billet aluminum cluth quadrant,short throw shifter,and a 8.8 rear end out of a 90 state trooper lx 5.0(just found this out)interior is completely guted just driver and passenger seats:happyhapp . the car factory weighs in at a mere 3,129 pounds i wonder what it weighs with the engine compartment and interior completely gutted ,what does my car factory run from in 0-60 and in the quarter...well incomes coing in what yall think about me strokin it out to a 347 with the edelbrock2.02-1.60 heads and a lunati cam duration is at 284 intake andt 292 exhaust with a lift of500 intake and510 exhaust please reply :eyebulge:

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
I would say close to 210 hp at the wheels , maybe a little more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.