Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used or does anyone have any suggestions on a good DVD for rebuilding a 302 small block ford?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Try Haynes. They make the manuals for rebuilding all types of engines. That's what I have always used. Idk if they have DVD's or not yet. You could try looking up Horsepower TV. That's about all they do is rebuild engines.

·
Registered
22 Posts
check out BoxWrench.net. they have a generalized video on how to remove, tear down, and rebuild engines, the one in the vid is a V8. it even shows what goes on at the machine shops. check out some sample videos on YouTube, search "Boxwrench engine rebuild."

·
Registered
43 Posts
check out BoxWrench.net. they have a generalized video on how to remove, tear down, and rebuild engines, the one in the vid is a V8. it even shows what goes on at the machine shops. check out some sample videos on YouTube, search "Boxwrench engine rebuild."

+1 for boxwrench.net. They sell a book/DVD combo that is well worth buying and is a very reasonable price. I think I picked mine up for less than $40 at Barnes and noble.This is the one: http://store.boxwrench.net/How-To-R...ook-with-Basic-Engine-Building-DVD_p_107.html

The DVD is very thorough and well worth looking at. It gives you various options for rebuilds like solid or hydraulic cams etc. It is a generalized rebuild like he said but it gives you a fairly good idea of what to do and what to look out for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try badassengines.com, i have there power pack DVD set and it gives really good information, and they're coming up with a rebuild/stroker DVD real soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.