Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1966 fast back mustang Shelby 350 clone 4spd 302. interior is in good shape disk brakes on the front over all a ok 10 ft car. However the frame rail need work front just patch and rear normal rusted deal. the tile is clear and show 74k original mileage. I know very little about older mustangs so I was wondering what is a car like this worth or should I say how much should I sell it for. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
895 Posts
It would depend on a lot of things right now I am seeing nice fastbacks go for between $12,000-$25,000 you should post some photos, was it a 6 cylinder car? Clone as in reproduction close to original or does it just have Le Man's stripes?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I agree with Mike to many factors without pictures. Is it a A code, K code, C code, tire, wheels, and the list goes on. If you don't have a picture to post. Try looking on ebay to see what a 65 goes for, I would be very surprised it is 74K original mile unless there is documentation to back it up. :racer:

·
Registered
153 Posts
it is worth between $100-$100,000 depending on THE CONDITION ! since my remote viewing capabilities are not working right now post about 100 pictures so we can see wtf your talking about ! :so

·
Registered
538 Posts
I agree with Mike to many factors without pictures. Is it a A code, K code, C code, tire, wheels, and the list goes on. If you don't have a picture to post. Try looking on ebay to see what a 65 goes for, I would be very surprised it is 74K original mile unless there is documentation to back it up. :racer:

If 74k miles would surprise you, then youll be real surprised when you hear my 66FB has only 48,880.1 original, documented miles on the clock. Myine is appraised and insured at $25,000 and its just a basic non gt, 289, a/t fastback, so with the prices of the real shelbys going, the clones probably bring in a good chunk of $$$.

Attachments

·
Registered
378 Posts
I know low mile mustang are out there, I'm just making a point you need documentation to back it up. Cause it does make a difference in worth :headscratch:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.