Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had people try me so much more, now my car is STOCK I have flowmasters and wheels that's it. But you all know a stang even stock can hold its own, today I had a new Infinity g35 S try to run me I let him get in front at the next stop light not knowing if I could take him or not . After the light turned green I found myself having to get over to prevent me from running into the rear of him. I pulled about a half car length ahead and we went like that, up to the 130 mph range. He eventually turned off. So on my way home I had a Camry try me then an S10 pick up? The only thing I can say is thank god it wasn't a true opponent. LOL Anyway I think all 3 of them will think twice before taking on another mustang STOCK or NOT. LOL

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'll say it before everyone else gets on to you for it, street racing:nono: Keep it at the track:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey understand!! You know the stop light events don't normal go pass the 55-60mph mark but you know, its so easy to get caught up in the moment. Not the I condone street racing. And before you know it you look at your speed and your way faster than you set out for.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Yeah i had a g35 try that at a stoplight andhe made a bad mistake! I made him so look so bad! What a joke!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.