Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting a new exhaust system put on my car. I currently have a CAI and a Flowmaster Muffler. I am going to put true dual exhaust on it and I went to this shop and they said they could do it and was going to put "Turbo" mufflers on it with an H pipe. I asked them if it was going to make it sound like a ricer and they said that it Shouldn't. I don't know about you guys but I don't like the sound of shouldn't. So I was wondering if any of you guys know about these kind of mufflers and whether I should get them or not.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sorry OT, but why are they going to install something that they want to and not what you want? To be on the safe side, I would do dual flows. They don't sound like ricers, I have them on my V6 and they sound good for a sixer:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sad but true fact. Whenever we wind up a 6'r it sounds like a ricer.. and yet we love them!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hey Torque Master69:

I have a get muffler shop that I use here in Colorado Springs. Muffler Masters on East Fillmore. Talk to Mike. They do a lot of mustangs and they know their stuff. I would recommend that you have them put an h-pipe in. These guys will let you listen to several different mufflers before they weld the ones you decide on. I also have a spare set of mufflers you may want. Good Deal. They did the custom cat-back system on my 94 GT and the duals on my 96 V6 which sounds great. Definately not ricey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.