Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the site and to mustangs and fords and I'm looking for some help on picking out an exhaust company to go with. Im considering Borla, Corsa, and SLP concerning the x pipes and axle or cat back exhaust. I was also wondering which LT header company, either borla, kooks, american racing, or another would be a good choice hp and sound wise. Info only I'm from CA but have access to oregon shops (no smog laws) so anything works. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
110 Posts
Stainless Works sounds beautiful with a full exhaust system. look on Youtube for some sounds clips to see what you want, but IMO, you can never go wrong with Borla...you just have to be willing to pay 1500 for a catback.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Stainless Works sounds beautiful with a full exhaust system. look on Youtube for some sounds clips to see what you want, but IMO, you can never go wrong with Borla...you just have to be willing to pay 1500 for a catback.
If I were going to drop the coin on a full exhaust I'd also go with Stainless Works.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
list of exhaust vids?

is there a list of exhaust vids or clips that anybody has posted on here? this would be helpful if not its cool

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm not sure if there's a comprehensive list, but the Borla dude posted an awesome video of all 3... the touring, the S Type, and the ATAK... It was good to see and hear 3 degrees of loudness. I ended up with the S Type, it was a compromise between my brain and my ears

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.