Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wondering, I've looked around a bit, and so far, came up with this.
Mac long tubes 1.75"
Mac pro chamber w/ cats to long tubes 2.5"
Magnaflow cat back

All going on a GT.

Any advice? Anything you would change? If so why?

Thanks!
-Canton

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
magnaflows have a nice sound

·
Registered
145 Posts
I love my Borla cat back totally worth the money i would highly suggest it! just a thought though?

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Why bother...?? :rolleyes:

There is oh so much more you can do for 2,000 bucks!

Like save 2,000 more and get a S/C... :winks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kj_cinci said:
Why bother...?? :rolleyes:

There is oh so much more you can do for 2,000 bucks!

Like save 2,000 more and get a S/C... :winks

Need the exhaust to support the SC before I pick it up :)
That's the mod for next month! ;)
Talked to a local shop and am getting JBA long tubes with an offroad H pipe, leaving the stock catback.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
cccole said:
Need the exhaust to support the SC before I pick it up :)
That's the mod for next month! ;)
Talked to a local shop and am getting JBA long tubes with an offroad H pipe, leaving the stock catback.
Cool, congratz! Can't wait to put mine on! What do you mean by support? The SC was manufactured to work with your stock exhaust... with the proper tune though you might get 15 more out of her, still not worth the money and drone if you ask me...?? Not trying to be difficult just letting you know it might not be the best spent moneys... if you don't want the sound and with stock mufflers I'd guess that's not the idea... It's also a federal crime to remove the cats... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Johnstone610 hit it on the money! Borla ALL THE WAY!!! cccole, have you heard the sound of the Magnaflow cat-back? It sounds like V6 rice. I am currently running JBA shortys to a Bassani off-road x-pipe to a Borla cat-back. Loud as hell! Borla is the sound of heaven! BUT...if you'd like to join the other 10 million Mustang owners who have Flowmaster... Just food for thought, but Borla, in my opinion, is the BEST.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
If I had a 2nd chance (and I will) I'd go catted long tubes, X, with stock mufflers on my +500 HP car! Might keep the JBA muffs I have on now but mostly for looks...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts