Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
MickMach the picture he has shows a Steeda CAI with stock inlet tube. The Brenspeed Satge 3 comes with
Saleen blower, 39lb injectors, BoostaPump, vacuumline kit, 3.4 pulley, Steeda CAI, HTO spark plugs, SCT 2 Tuner and new belt. There is an optional Brenspeed/Saleen CAI upgrade that looks really cool and completely covers the air filter. Ive been drooling over this kit for months and hopefully in March when I get my raise I will be visiting Indianna and giving my Stang the Brenspeed Spa treatment.
thanks for the update! I like the latest setup but it is pricey.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Wow you have the optional air intake setup. That looks incredible. Sorry to get off the subject a little but I was just surfin around Brenspeed and they have a Vortech non intercolled setup for $3799 and a $650 install! If I didnt have my heart set on the Saleen I would reall consider this. But is it dangerous not to have the intercooler?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Yeah, Brenspeed is first class all the way. Those guys KNOW customer service.

Hey, billygoat... I ever tell you I hate you? -good luck with the new toys!!

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Man i love the saleen setup, but i wish it were cheaper.. Price vs Price for the Vortech V3, to the saleen stage 3, the vortech is soo much cheaper. I really dont know what i should do. Some friends say wait n save for the JDM Stage 1 Saleen kit, and some say go with the vortech since i can get a huge discount from my dude, and spend the rest on exhaust, suspension, and wheels/tires.. They say, it will be alot better since i have an automatic and all the power wont come in so instantly, they say it will be uncontrollable.

What do you all think, Vortech V3 Si Trim intercooled, for dirt cheap or keep saving a good year or so for a Saleen?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.