Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Some side scoops would look good, get rid of that flag pole and get a 8" shorty antenna and remove the rocker panel stripes it would make it look a whole lot better too, IMO

·
Registered
337 Posts
Black out lights would look nice. Maybe new mirrors too, but then again I hate the look of the stock ones. Or how about some new springs? It's not exactly an exterior mod, but it'll help the stance of your car.

Side Note: Don't you hate the Ohio front license plate? I think it makes it look stupid and the fact Ohio is one of a few that makes you have one is just dumb.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Besides rims, can anyone give me some suggesttions on what else i should do? (view my profile for current pics)
If it was mine I would lose the side stripes then get lowering springs, wheels/tires, center fog light grille, Roush spoiler in that order. If it was mine.....

·
Registered
297 Posts
how about finishing out the stripes on the front bumper...mcComb05GT is doing his too.
i smoked every light and bit of glass on mine, my profile has new pics.
i agree that a shorty antenna would help,
strut tower bar underhood is inexpensive and helps out handling.
your car already looks nice:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i like the halos, perhaps do the headlight ones as well? sequentials if you don't have them already. CAI and tune if you don't have it already. hood struts, radiator extensions, plenum cover, e-brake, cupholder, and shifter bezels. oh and some HID's!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wow lots of great ideas!! thanks for the input :bigthumbsup deffenitly gonna look into a lot of those dany ideas yall had

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.