Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, does anyone have a spare center cap for a 15x7 "Turbine" wheel?
I picked up a set of them on Craigslist but, only got three center caps.
I found one on eBay, but I don't fancy paying $25 for a center cap for a $75 set of wheels.
I can pay for shipping and stuff. Just let me know if you have one sitting around that you would like to get rid of.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
go to Prestige Mustang Parts - Your #1 source for used antique and late model Mustang parts.

They are out of GA and good to deal with for parts like this. I had a cracked one myself and had to get some off eBay before I found Prestige Mustang. Description and picture was a load of crap and out of the four I bought all of them needed sanding and painting. I'm keeping them as spares as these seem easy to break (and another reason for DIY with old wheels like these).

Prestige is the place to go for the hard to find parts. As you probably know already, the center cabs for the turbines are not available new and none of the resto sites sell them either. I like the turbine look but I've been told everyone else thinks they are ugly:nogrinner

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I will give them a call. :bigthumbsup

·
Banned
1,784 Posts
+1 on prestige. mpsautosalvage.com is another idea...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I like the turbine look but I've been told everyone else thinks they are ugly:nogrinner
I like them too, but man are they a pain to clean!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts