Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2004 Ford f150 that the yellow plug on the passenger side came loose and now the air bag light is on. Nobody on the f 150 page came up with a way to reset the light. It comes up with the code 34. Anyone here know what I have to do? Also what do you do if you have to work on the seats or whatever to keep this from happening, I have heard that you disconnect the neg side of the battery for a certain period of time. Any help out there? thanks

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
try to plug the yellow thingies back in, the disconnect the battery for a minute and reconnect, should make the light go away.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that and it did not work. I would have guessed that would have done the trick but it did not, anyone else that might know, I really do not want to go to the dealer, It is a big hassle everytime.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem, but it's not blinking, just always on. What are the yellow thingys your talking about?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Does your speed (cruise)contol and horn still work? Is the light blinking or continuously on? Those trucks have had bad clockspring assemblies in the steering wheel that went out affecting the air bag ECM and parallel circuitry.

Only a dealer can clear the airbag code.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.