Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any sure-fire way totell if my roush louvers are real? I ordered them, and got them today but the instructions are printed in pdf (adobe) format and stapled :)help:pLease) and the box says "Louver Cover" but no roush, i think io need some :help: What about yours are they the same? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ordered mine online from SFXPerformance in Addison, Texas. The instructions were in a .pdf format exactly like the attachment I added. If yours looks like this, then they are probably the real deal, otherwise, maybe we both got *hosed* :shocked:

I love my louvers....they really add some character to the car.:thumbsup

Attachments

·
Registered
708 Posts
Did you get the 2 large plotter drawn template sheets? Mine also just had the stapled adobe doc. (same as the .com instructions) Didn't look at the box really. (none descript brown box)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Thanks!

It seems that we areall good, or we all got screwed? LOL i think we are good, thanks alot, now i have to appologize tothe guy i bought them from for the accusation!!!!!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Vandil said:
Did you get the 2 large plotter drawn template sheets? Mine also just had the stapled adobe doc. (same as the .com instructions) Didn't look at the box really. (none descript brown box)
Yeah, there were two large templates that needed to be cut out. The shipping box was plain, no indication that it was a Roush product, but they sure look like them.

You will enjoy them, just make sure you take your time and have someone help you with the templates.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't have louvers yet but I think you have have the real deal and if not well...

If it looks like a booby and feels like a booby, I don't care if they're fake. :naughty

Hey, who said that.

·
Registered
333 Posts
it really doesn't matter because they are not "real " roush louvers to begin with.Roush has all their parts "private labeled" meaning they don't make anything themselves as far as body its,louvers etc...They are from another company

·
Registered
273 Posts
my Roush hood scoop had Roush all over it. box said Roush and the instuctions were on a Roush letterhead. dont know about the louvers......i got the Xenon ones.

·
Registered
333 Posts
no big deal..The aftermarket industry is full of private label stuff.We here at Banks exhaust do private label stuff for Nissan,Toyota and a few others.Roush superchargers are made by magnacharger,Ford racing exhaust kits are made by Borla as are Steeda's exhaust kits.it is very easy to use company's logo and artwork and put their "packaging" on other companies products.:naughty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts