Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that 5.0 emblem :) seriously, I catch myself staring at it for hours at a time and then I try to tell other people to just stare at it with me, things get weird haha

what about you guys? both v6 and gt

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Ya, having the 5.0 on the side kinda makes you want to beat on your chest a little, huh?

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
the hood on the 96...nothing else like it anywhere

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya, having the 5.0 on the side kinda makes you want to beat on your chest a little, huh?
every. single. time. haha jk

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
the coyote valve covers.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
It's hard to pick just one thing. The 5.0 and the chrome Mustang on the grille are two of my favorite touches in regards to styling but my favorite thing is of course the 5.0 itself. :bigthumbsup

Funny, I thought since I was getting a white one that it wouldn't really draw that much attention but boy was I wrong. You'd think it had neon bars under it or a siren on top or something. :gringreen

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
It's hard to pick just one thing. The 5.0 and the chrome Mustang on the grille are two of my favorite touches in regards to styling but my favorite thing is of course the 5.0 itself. :bigthumbsup

Funny, I thought since I was getting a white one that it wouldn't really draw that much attention but boy was I wrong. You'd think it had neon bars under it or a siren on top or something. :gringreen
the performance white are faster too :bigthumbsup
maybe im just saying that because mine is white LOL

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I laughed out loud by myself reading this...we have to find these sirens attracting all of our attention!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
In my 65 Fastback, my favorite "little" thing is the smell. The original leather interior, windows down with the carberated 289 V8 burning strong.. mmm mmm

For the 11 GT, my favorite thing is the "feel". The Vibration, rumble, all coupled into a MODERN car.. It's nice to drive a new car that actually FEELS strong. THAT is a Mustang.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In my 65 Fastback, my favorite "little" thing is the smell. The original leather interior, windows down with the carberated 289 V8 burning strong.. mmm mmm

For the 11 GT, my favorite thing is the "feel". The Vibration, rumble, all coupled into a MODERN car.. It's nice to drive a new car that actually FEELS strong. THAT is a Mustang.
Thats awesome that you can feel the generational difference and each car has its own special thing! Yet both feel like a mustang, you know its one..

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
looking over my shaker hood in my mach 1:D:D:D:worship
i used to love that on my mach 1. its gone now and another owner is enjoying her now. I miss the mach 1 still tho.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Call me crazy, but the LED sequential turn signals always get a grin from me. Granted, I do not have my Mustang yet, but once I do I'm sure I'll find other things to love as well.

·
Registered
734 Posts
My favorite part of the car?

The gas pedal.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Call me crazy, but the LED sequential turn signals always get a grin from me. Granted, I do not have my Mustang yet, but once I do I'm sure I'll find other things to love as well.

hahahha every time i had to turn i turned my blinker on because of it:heha::heha: ford did nice with the turn signal:bigthumbsup

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.