Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

The Carolina Regional group at mustangforums.com is putting together an event at the Fayetteville Motorsports Park on October 13th to raise money for St. Jude. The track will be open in a Test and Tune format, with a 3 class single elimination competition set up at the end of the day for different categories (To Be Announced). There will also be a car show set up. All access passes are $40 (covers driver's entry, drag strip, and show entry fees). Spectators are $10 per person (12 and under FREE!), $10 unlimited drag strip runs, and $25 for the car show. All proceeds will go to benefit St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.

The event runs 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Vendors are invited to participate (for details please see the Sponsorship Request attachment or contact me via PM). This is event is not limited to Mustangs only, so invite any friends you have and let the Camaro crowd know you'll be there to show off your tail lights. More details can be obtained via the attached flyer, contact with myself or contacts listed in the flyer, or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/MustangCarolina/ .

Our goal is to raise over $5000 and have a fun time at the track. Please join us and let us know you're coming, half the fun is meeting up to cruise in. I am located in the Columbia SC area so if you would like to meet up let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously no takers? Lots of views, anybody coming? Less than a week now, and like I said not just mustangs. Fayetteville is already running a test and tune so we are piggy-backing off of that event.

Anyone in the Columbia SC area I am leaving around 8 if you'd like to get a group going.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts