Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight for the first time, my Mustang roared in anger. I was just minding my own business when some young punk and his girlfriend in a '93-97 Camaro Z28 did the classic "tailgate you and attempt to pass" routine. Normally I wouldn't care, but today..... nope, wasn't having it! I had a hard day at work and also the girl I asked out turned me down, so I wasn't in the mood for this. So as he got in the lane next to me and first I heard the LT1, he was gunning it and I saw his nose, for the first time I opened her up and my GT bellows and surges forward leaving the stunned Camaro driver behind, really hurt and pissed off. So at the stop light, he crosses lanes to get into the turn lane and hauls ass into the street, away from me. First kills are always the greatest.:hihi:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I hate them moods.. I swear when I'm in them, I can make my Mustang burn better than any other 6'er out there

·
Registered
414 Posts
Great kill!

I hate those bad moods too. I damn near tail whipped a curb when I shifted into 3rd gear a few months back when I was having a bad day. Now I just drive my Civic when I am having a bad day because I don't have traction issues with it :D

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
Great kill man,bet it was fun!!!!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
nice 1st kill man those bad days are terrible. keep eating them things.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
A good kill is a great mood changer isn't it. Way to go .

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Congrats on your 1st kill. Don't let those days keep you down, you got to keep on trunkin:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't worry, those days never keep me down, just the chump crossed me at the wrong time...... but I must say owning the Camaro sure did help my mood.... and soured somebody elses!:laugh:

·
Registered
181 Posts
good kill man, LT1s are nothing for the newer 4.6 motors, but try picking on a LS1 motor, he might f*ck your world up, LS1s are a bad motor, it would prolly give you a run for your money, sucks about you getting turned down....

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
the only ls motor that is good is the curren LS7 and its still a pathetic 500hp unless them ricers can fit it in there civics haha. anyways theres a terd around here trying to show off with some ugly green camaro looks like an older 88ish hes got a terrible sounding exhaust and tries tail whipping..atleast its not rice

·
Registered
309 Posts
the only ls motor that is good is the curren LS7 and its still a pathetic 500hp unless them ricers can fit it in there civics haha. anyways theres a terd around here trying to show off with some ugly green camaro looks like an older 88ish hes got a terrible sounding exhaust and tries tail whipping..atleast its not rice
416rwhp from a cam and bolt ons is soooo pathetic if you ask me. Damn, I guess I shoulda bought a new Z06....the LS1 is pathetic :so

·
Registered
181 Posts
416rwhp from a cam and bolt ons is soooo pathetic if you ask me. Damn, I guess I shoulda bought a new Z06....the LS1 is pathetic :so
yeah some ppl just don't know how good the LS series motor is, I would not mind owning an LS1 Trans Am because they are a real strong motor, and in my opinion they are a stronger motor over the Modular 4.6, i know this is a mustang site, but im calling it like i see it.

pushrods over cams any day

·
Registered
977 Posts
Explain how a stock motor with 505hp is pathetic? Especially being that it can propel a car with full amenities on street tires to high 10's in the quarter stock.

·
Registered
309 Posts
pushrods over Ford cams any day
Edited for ya! OHC engines are nice, only drawbacks are they are physically larger and heavier than pushrods. Ford just needs some more seat time behind designing ohc engines. And I love it when people say OHC is "new" technology, and pushrod is old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Explain how a stock motor with 505hp is pathetic? Especially being that it can propel a car with full amenities on street tires to high 10's in the quarter stock.
Yeah and its also a smallblock.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
honestly, i am never in a bad mood in my mustang. I might be having the worst day ever, but once i get behind the wheel and fire up that beastly engine, that grin comes back on my face and i am off :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.