1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Rally hash stripes. Love 'em!!!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I'm not a huge fan, but I also don't think they look bad.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like em . Sets it apart from the other stangs running around .
How about a level side shot from about 20 ft back ? Just the car in frame .
AM has some silver fender stripes that I'v been looking at for my black GT .
If I don't like them I'll just pull them off .

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
They look to much like the RT stripes for my tastes. If I wanted to buy a Dodge, I would have bought a Dodge.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I had been looking at Le Mans stripe but i wanted to be different and i have not seen too many of these around.

Here are some side pics.
Looks good .I see that AM now sells fender stripes . I might have to try the pewter colored ones on my black GT . They're only 40 bucks so if I don't like them I'll pull them off .
Anybody else out there with fender stripes ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm not a fan of those stripes but then again it's not my car and my opinion really shouldn't matter to you. I have the same color 5.0 and have been thinking about stripes of some kind. it's a really tough color to make look good with stripes in my opinion. white stands out like a sore thumb, i'm thinking about a darker silver type stripe of some sort

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm not a fan of those stripes but then again it's not my car and my opinion really shouldn't matter to you. I have the same color 5.0 and have been thinking about stripes of some kind. it's a really tough color to make look good with stripes in my opinion. white stands out like a sore thumb, i'm thinking about a darker silver type stripe of some sort
Check out AM's stripes for the 11-12 stang . They have both fender and over the top stripes in several colors .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.