Ford Mustang Forum banner

FFRP Mufflers installed

1354 8
Installed my FFRP's this morning, GREAT sound, much deeper, nice Rumble at Idle, but not too loud Great buy for the money. Got them at Dallas Mustang for $319.00 only difference is they dont say BORLA, I can live with that :laughlitt
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Which ones did you get? There is a GTQ, GTA, GT05. One is louder than the others and has a very narrow bosy, like the Steedas, the other has a fat case like the stock ones. Thanks
Which ones did you get? The Steeda style narrow body or the fat ones that are 50 state legal and look more like stock?. I think they are named GTA, GTQ, GT05, etc.
I went with the GT-A, I think they are closer to stock.....but I did not want to go really loud...these are perfect for me, WOT thru a tunnel is music to my ears, much deeper than stock
Post some pics

06TUNGVERTGT said:
I went with the GT-A, I think they are closer to stock.....but I did not want to go really loud...these are perfect for me, WOT thru a tunnel is music to my ears, much deeper than stock
Post some pics of the rear end so we can see the difference on the pipes. Can you make a video, like the Mergis one so we can hear it?
I will try that tonight and see if I can uplink it.....new camera...keep my fingers crossed :happyhapp
The GTA's are Ca. legal. They definitely are quieter. I have the GTQs and they sound completely stock at an idle, and rock at WOT.
Sorry, first time with new camera
This forum wont support my MPEG file, :sosad:
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.