Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my FFRP's this morning, GREAT sound, much deeper, nice Rumble at Idle, but not too loud Great buy for the money. Got them at Dallas Mustang for $319.00 only difference is they dont say BORLA, I can live with that :laughlitt

·
Registered
28 Posts
Which ones did you get? There is a GTQ, GTA, GT05. One is louder than the others and has a very narrow bosy, like the Steedas, the other has a fat case like the stock ones. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Which ones did you get? The Steeda style narrow body or the fat ones that are 50 state legal and look more like stock?. I think they are named GTA, GTQ, GT05, etc.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went with the GT-A, I think they are closer to stock.....but I did not want to go really loud...these are perfect for me, WOT thru a tunnel is music to my ears, much deeper than stock

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Post some pics

06TUNGVERTGT said:
I went with the GT-A, I think they are closer to stock.....but I did not want to go really loud...these are perfect for me, WOT thru a tunnel is music to my ears, much deeper than stock
Post some pics of the rear end so we can see the difference on the pipes. Can you make a video, like the Mergis one so we can hear it?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try that tonight and see if I can uplink it.....new camera...keep my fingers crossed :happyhapp

·
Registered
767 Posts
The GTA's are Ca. legal. They definitely are quieter. I have the GTQs and they sound completely stock at an idle, and rock at WOT.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, first time with new camera

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This forum wont support my MPEG file, :sosad:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts