Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, it's been a while since I last hung around this forum. I'm posting in this section because I only hung around in the 4.6 section.

I've been busy doing other things and I have been neglecting my Mustang. Now, my Mustang is for sale. Just wanted to say thanks to all the guys that have been here answering my questions when I was having fun modifying my car. At least, I have a 'sticky' from my T45 tail shaft swap to remember old times:bigthumbsup. I must admit, Its hard to sell Mustang but I've always wanted a Cobra...

00 Ford Mustang GT Saleen Clone

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After hearing ridiculous lowball offers, I ended up selling the Accord I had. Guess, I'm keeping the car for a bit longer now...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Thats a bummer, at least you can hang out here some more...:bigthumbsup

I would pay 12g the most on your whip if it was being sold in my area, there are some things i would change but besides that its a Nice car :yup:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I originally listed it for 5000 OBO. After 1 week I dropped the price to 4000 FIRM. The reason why I was trying to sell it fast was because I came across a good deal on a 01 Tahoe Z71, which I already bought.

People were offering $3000 and insisted I drop the price lower than $4000. Just got tired of all the BS offers, so I decided to keep it...for now. But If someone gives me $5000 for it, I wont hesitate in selling it.

**EDIT: I just added pictures in my gallery just to give you guys an idea of the condition of what my car looks like now. The pictures from the Mustang GT was when I first got the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts