Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 98 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank you all for your advice and encouragement!! We finally found a new addition to our family! A 1993 Yellow Feature :bigthumbsup We had previously wanted one - and when I car faxed it, it turned out to be a nightmare... I car faxed this one, clean and for the most part - it is a clean car. The previous owner wasn't a true "Mustang" guy - he made some dim choices ... painted the white top black (we're going back to white eventually) and painted the door panels black - which my brother and his wife pointed out last night... but overall - it's a beautiful looking and driving car with 57Kish and we're very happy!:bigthumbsup

I remember I had posted "I would never buy a convertible.... it ruins the lines of the car, etc....." - but I will tell you this, it was an absolute blast driving the convertible... lots of fun.:gringreen

It will take a while to do all we want to do with it... which is mostly returning appearance to stock except for the exhaust - which needs an upgrade...:gringreen

Thanks again for the help - don't worry, I'll be needing lots more!! :gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'm dig'n the white interior, Congrats

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to our world ......:bigthumbsup

That is one sweet looking ride......:)

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
Get those panels back to white and a white top and then it's a real feature car. Fool changing those colors... oughtta be smacked.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks a lot guys!! Well, I am now on the receiving end of "I want....... and...... and........"

My husband just IM'd me wanting a new top sooner than next year...:so :gringreen

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a lot guys!! Well, I am now on the receiving end of "I want....... and...... and........"

My husband just IM'd me wanting a new top sooner than next year...:so:gringreen
Tell you husband he better get on here .....

It is his car.....:)

something tells me he will be driving the 07 more than the fox......:gringreen

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
something tells me he will be driving the 07 more than the fox......:gringreen
:happyhapp :happyhapp :happyhapp :happyhapp :happyhapp

·
Registered
41,829 Posts
Nice looking car Judi.:bigthumbsup

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone...

I had to hear "Do you think I could win a car show?" :so I think I have a monster on my hands...:laugh:

And Reggie - he's a lurker, a bit shy... I'll probably be posting any questions he has... :hihi: This one is really his... yeah - well... it is.... I've been thinking about making mine the daily driver... I just can't imagine parking my car in the lot for doctors visits...:so

We went outside tonight to really go over the car... it has 52,933 miles and looking under the car - extensively... it's amazing, you can still see the yellow undercoating... a bit dirty... but lifted the hood to take a good look... looks beautiful, I'll get some pictures tomorrow night.

It's going to a local performance shop here Friday AM - that only works on Mustangs to get all the fluids changed, etc... I am sure Alfredo will try and talk me into something to boost power... he always tries...:D

At least Garry has his own car for the Whiskey Cafe meet... :D :bigthumbsup

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's actually thinking about it!! :hihi: :gringreen Reggie has that arm twisting effect on people...:D

Registering it this morning - I can't wait!! Did I mention how excited I am to have a Fox??? It's been years since we had to let the one of our dreams go because we were getting married at the time...:hihi:

·
Registered
224 Posts
First off CONGRATZ on the new family member :bigthumbsup

I remember I had posted "I would never buy a convertible.... it ruins the lines of the car, etc....." - but I will tell you this, it was an absolute blast driving the convertible... lots of fun.:gringreen
Its not because its a vert, its because its a FOX!!! They didnt make a mustang more fun! :nogrinner

I had to hear "Do you think I could win a car show?" :so I think I have a monster on my hands...:laugh:
My wife says almost the same thing about me lol, I have a limit to the amount of mustang im allowed to talk before she gets angry and starts yelling hahaha

Reggie has that arm twisting effect on people...:D
Thats because Reggie is mean! he called me psychotic the other day Judi, it almost hurt my feelings! I mean, all i do is ask him a bagillion questions....

·
Registered
178 Posts
If it was me, the white top would already be on the way... :shigrin It's not that much... (instigator) And since LRS is our sponsor, you could talk your way into a discount...

Mustang Complete Top Kit at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Now the Yellow Mustang Registry is calling you...

Wait... you need the white door panels too... :shigrin :hihi: :D :gringreen

87-93 DOOR PANELS, WHITE, ONE COLOR - WITHOUT BLACK TOP STRIP MUSTANG

Wow. That stuff is a LOT less expensive than I thought it would be. Judi, order that top and panels.:gringreen

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
YEAH, listen to your brother... they don't cost that much... :shigrin

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Personalized plates get ordered tonight....... :gringreen

·
Registered
46,020 Posts
OOO... whatcha gonna git?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Garry has been tossing around 2 different ideas...

FEATURE
1 OF 271 (they only made 271 of the ones with his cars options)
I wanted: MLOYELO :D

Any other ideas? :hihi:

We have to look around, I don't want the cheap looking door panels... :nogrinner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.