Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive been Clean and unschedualled for about 5 months. occasionally I would search the internet for a Stang like my order and I found one Down in Texas at Five Star Ford. Sam Oreggio is a top notch salesman and Sold me a GT at D-plan. After I get the paperwork done I should be flying down To Dallas/fortworth and Driving her back up to Minnesota(just got snow:sosad: ) I plan on parking her for the winter but its gonna drive me nuts just lookin at her but at least she'll by mine, I can wax, add stripes , mods ect. Im so glad the C/U insanity is over. I feel for you guys that are stuck there. or that had to go thru it like pcfrich. Anyway just wanted to holler WHOOO HOOO!!!!! :kooky:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,191 Posts
Congrats! yes 5 months is too long, Cheer up, winter is only 4 months long :shocked:

I guess by the time you roll it out in the spring, it will have about 10 coats of wax on it :laughlitt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
FoMoCo said:
Well Ive been Clean and unschedualled for about 5 months. occasionally I would search the internet for a Stang like my order and I found one Down in Texas at Five Star Ford. Sam Oreggio is a top notch salesman and Sold me a GT at D-plan. After I get the paperwork done I should be flying down To Dallas/fortworth and Driving her back up to Minnesota(just got snow:sosad: ) I plan on parking her for the winter but its gonna drive me nuts just lookin at her but at least she'll by mine, I can wax, add stripes , mods ect. Im so glad the C/U insanity is over. I feel for you guys that are stuck there. or that had to go thru it like pcfrich. Anyway just wanted to holler WHOOO HOOO!!!!! :kooky:
Congratulations on receiving your stang. Mine has been parked in the garage for a week now. I usually go out and look at it once a day....and start it up a couple times a week. We've got a mild snap coming.......once it rains and washes the salt away and the roads dry up, I'll get it out for a spin....otherwise it's going to be a long winter. :sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mustang_randy said:
Congratulations on receiving your stang. Mine has been parked in the garage for a week now. I usually go out and look at it once a day....and start it up a couple times a week. We've got a mild snap coming.......once it rains and washes the salt away and the roads dry up, I'll get it out for a spin....otherwise it's going to be a long winter. :sosad:
Wow your up in Canada, you got it worse than I do.:happyhapp do they salt the streets very much up there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Congratulations on your new GT ! Mine should be at the dealer monday or tuesday. Once you are down here with our mild temps right now, you may not want to leave... its been in the 70's lately
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
When do you head this way?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
FoMoCo said:
Wow your up in Canada, you got it worse than I do.:happyhapp do they salt the streets very much up there?
Actually, I'm farther south than where you live! We don't normally get snow in November.....at least that sticks around on the ground. Where our problem is, is the lake effect snow. When the wind is blowing from the northwest over those warm lakes...Man! do we get it big time!......Salt trucks out in full force.:happyhapp I'm down at the car wash three times a week rinsing my faithful 2002 Impala LS off while my stang takes it easy in the garage!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
congrats man!

I hope my wait will be over in a week or two(again...), scheduled to build thursday if noithing changes...if all goes well may be taking a loooong trip south soon after delivery :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
06TUNGVERTGT said:
When do you head this way?
Should be Friday the 2nd. I thought about staying a few days but not sure yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
I should have my Vert by then.....Hope the weather holds... its close to 80 right now and sunny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,724 Posts
Been there, I was in 4 months C/U hell. But I don't even remember it now that I have my baby.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top