Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and also a new owner of a 64 1/2 mustang coupe. Being 26 in the military I took a huge bit with this rusted, no interior, not running beauty of american history. I am glad I did. This is my first project so I am not an expert on a lot of what I am getting my self into, but I am good at following instructions, using my brain and have turned a few wrenches in my life time. So with that being said I need the help of everyone who knows a little something about a little pony we all love to drive. I will be towing her home tomorrow and that's when I will post the pictures!

Tim

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I kknow you said you've turned a few wrenches, I hope you know how to weld because you'll be doing a lot of welding with that rusty project. That is, if you want it done right. Good Luck with it, Mike.:bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welding is not something I currently know how to do. I am looking at welders now to try and decide how big of a welder I need for body panels. Also if I need a 1000 dollar miller or can I get a cheaper welder and keep a lot of that 1000 dollars for project parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts