Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I finally got the green light from DMV to go down to one of their field offices to get my custom license plates!!! SORRY I KNOW I SAID LICENSE PLATE FRAMES IN THE TITLE BUT THEY ARENT LICENSE PLATE FRAMES THEY'RE AN ACTUAL LICENSE PLATE!

My new license plates read

1SPDN GT

I love my new plates and the COPS do too!:shigrin

Just wanted to share mine and my GT's enjoyment with all my fellow mustang bros/sisters!:bigthumbsup

My GT looks real sharp with her new plates!

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Does it mean "1 speeding GT"? I wasn't entirely sure, but I think that's it.....right? :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it mean "1 speeding GT"? I wasn't entirely sure, but I think that's it.....right? :bigthumbsup
Yes thats what it means!:bigthumbsup:D

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'd never put anything that has to do with speed on my license plates unless I was pushing 5-600+ hp. You're just asking to get walked, and laughed at.

As far as license plate frames go though; my plate frame says "loud pipes save lives!". Cause you can hear my car from more than half a mile away.

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd never put anything that has to do with speed on my license plates unless I was pushing 5-600+ hp. You're just asking to get walked, and laughed at.

Well I like my plates and that's all that matters:yelpleased:. And as far as being laughed at.... Hmm well im laughing at you right now... because I have already had 3 people at seperate places come up to me and say "hey I like the plates bro!" Im dead-serious. And I've only had the plates on my car for 2 days.

So take a hike bozo.:smirk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.