Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather here was finally nice enough yesterday to wash, polish, glaze, wax, and re-wax my baby so I thought I'd take some pics for you guys. These are the first pics I've taken after installing Roush Extreme lowering springs, Roush axle-back exhaust, a GT500 rear valence, and the 401a knob and boot. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
The weather here was finally nice enough yesterday to wash, polish, glaze, wax, and re-wax my baby so I thought I'd take some pics for you guys. These are the first pics I've taken after installing Roush Extreme lowering springs, Roush axle-back exhaust, a GT500 rear valence, and the 401a knob and boot. Enjoy.
I'm interested in getting the Roush Rear valance as one of my next mods. How do you like the lowering springs, how do they work with the stock suspension? Your suspension was not the upgraded factory suspension was it?

Thanks,

Chad

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice bro, looks pretty clean.
Thanks, it's no small task with black (as you know).

I'm interested in getting the Roush Rear valance as one of my next mods. How do you like the lowering springs, how do they work with the stock suspension? Your suspension was not the upgraded factory suspension was it?

Thanks,

Chad
The springs are great. The suspension is entirely stock (non-PP) other than the springs and they make a pretty big difference in handling with very little sacrifice in ride quality. I drive about 50 miles on the freeway every day and I'm not at all uncomfortable.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks great op have you though of adding some type of billet lower grille? That would really finish off the look imo for the front

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great op have you though of adding some type of billet lower grille? That would really finish off the look imo for the front
I've been looking for one for a while now but it would have to match the upper grille pretty close to look right. And I'd want it to be a replacement, not a cover. Sure would be nice if Ford offered one as an accessory, then it would match.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Awesome ride!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Very nice!! Drooling here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Very nice. You picked a good time to shine her up. It's gonna be in the 70's all week. :) I've wondered how lowering it would affect the ride. Looks great!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Very nice indeed!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.