Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my afs 18x9 mach 1 wheels and 255/45/18 summitomo htrz 3 tires put on and am really happy with them. Will post pics shortley.

edit...

pics of my wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The rest of the pics that actually show the rims is to big and idont no how to make it smaller but the pics are in my profile so if somebody wants to post them for me it will be gretly appreciated.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
take the pics, throw them into the application called "Paint" can be found under "Accessories" and then re-size them, save them. then upload the smaller pics.

Tires look fun :D

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
Looks good what happened to the brown thing behind them?????:scratchchin

Just kidding they look good old style.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good what happened to the brown thing behind them?????:scratchchin

Just kidding they look good old style.
lol I hate when that happens you see that a lot on cars that sit outside in the rain at the dealers the rotars turn that orange color but it does go away lol.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its almost close to the color of your car. :hihi:
Why do rotars turn that rust color for a little bit after a hard rain. After a few stops it seems to go away but it looks nasty but like you said it completes the oldschool look with the wheels.:hihi:

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Those are very sharp! Love the look!!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Why do rotars turn that rust color for a little bit after a hard rain. After a few stops it seems to go away but it looks nasty but like you said it completes the oldschool look with the wheels.:hihi:
well as you may know Im a Mach 1 guy so I love your setup! I wish I had done a 69 Boss 302 scheme now over the Shelby stripe deal..oh well.

they say the rotors rust like that actually helps protect them from rusting worse...if that makes sense :)

I bet they would rust away to nothing in a few years left unattended.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the nice comments I have been geting a lot of comments on them threwout the day I think a nice cdc classic chin spoiler textured black would complete the look nice.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
I think a nice cdc classic chin spoiler textured black would complete the look nice.
yes and Id go ahead and paint the rear wing low gloss black as well :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes and Id go ahead and paint the rear wing low gloss black as well :)
I was actually thinking of getting the parnellie jones black wing for it jdm can get them and sell them. But I have to wait and see i bought a 50 inch pionner elite kuro plasma tv so i have to pay that off first.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
damn.....nice TV! you're not to far from JDM?

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Those wheels look very nice on your car. I'm surprised more people with vintage-style stripes on their Mustangs don't add those wheels to continue the vintage look.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Nice wheels...I think the black chin and black wing would look pretty good w/ that orange

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Those rims look great....I really like those.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I was actually thinking of getting the parnellie jones black wing for it jdm can get them and sell them. But I have to wait and see i bought a 50 inch pionner elite kuro plasma tv so i have to pay that off first.
Nice tv, a few months back i had to buy a new laptop.. which cost me 1500 dollars.. and then i came across a 42Inch LG HDTV.. ended up buying that.. and that killed the remainder of my "KB Fund".. started fresh.. and im back up to 2g's :) lol.. its only growing bigger now that its summer.. i really love those wheels..

Those wheels look very nice on your car. I'm surprised more people with vintage-style stripes on their Mustangs don't add those wheels to continue the vintage look.
I wanted to do this to my car soo badly.. i can simply do it, but i duno whats stopping me? And why is it alot of people dont like those wheels on a "Non Mach1 car" i think that is retarded that people dislike them just because its not a true mach.. i think its badass.. might be my future plans if i steer away from the blower idea again..

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You made a good choice Angel. The rims look good with the orange color.

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Nice stripe too, how much was it? painted or vinyl? thats the stripe i was going for.. but a lil wider

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.