r/t: .592
60': 2.222
330: 6.213
1/8: 9.513
MPH: 74.68
1000: 12.327
1/4: 14.685
MPH: 95.64

Heres the details, over 1/2 tank of gas, 10 degrees of timing, full weight, back seat and spare/jack. Footbrake aod at just under 2k rpm and it seems to hook really good. I did 4 runs all were almost exactly the same but that was the best by a slim margin. My biggest concern is that a good distance before the 1340 mark im practically redlining 5500+! Of course i could let off a little and it would shift into od but thats kind of slow... If I was to step down to 3.73's or so would that increase my time in my powerband long enough to matter?

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
Nice time`s for a mild mod ,AUTO :thumbsup , if you get 3.73`s your `60 will suffer ! and that will kill your E/T ! that`s what I think anyway:shrug !

·
Registered
514 Posts
im not around many aod trannys but wont a trannsgo shift kit let it shift at wide open throtle? at least that what it says in the add in summit

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe its time to go to put in a stick :-D Actually a shift kit doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'll add that to my list on summit now. I'm just worried about the whole WOT into od thrashing my fine tranny :winks

·
Registered
108 Posts
What size tires are running the rear? Maybe step up to a slightly taller tire and that will very slightly change your gear ratio. Or, go with 3.90s.

Chris

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
225/60/15's cheapo republic ultra hp4s. I'm talking to a guy around here who does nothing but build up fords. Abit older than mine though... Im thinking low buck freshen up rings etc, cam, heads... ok not exactly low buck. A nice winter project. That should compensate for lowering the gear, i guess its going to be a long term test n tune.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Isn't everything a long term test and tune? :winks

(off to edit my signature . .. again . . . )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.