Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just an update here...
I've had an aftermarket spoiler and a cervinis hood sitting in my shop (the shop is pictured in my profile pics...) for about a year!
Well I've been waiting on money to paint my whole car to put the spoiler and hood on, but I live in an apartment and have to park my car outside in a parking lot. And it didn't make much sense to pay all that money to paint it and just let it sit out in the sun all day long. So I'm just waiting to get a house with a GARAGE to park in then I'm going to paint it!
Anyways, long story short, I got impatient and went ahead and put the new hood on unpainted (it's comes primered white BTW). I thought putting a hood on would be more work than it was. But it was one of the easiest "bolt-ons" I've put onto my car yet! I will get picks ASAP and post them it looks great even just primered!

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
Oh yeah, a hood in it's white gel coat has a look. It looks fine even if it's a different color than the rest.

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
You are a better man than me I would have no Patients in getting my car painted. I would want it done yesterday.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have the same problem with wanting a car port before i get my car painted. But its black and not white so it goes good with my car.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah the white actually doesn't look bad at all! But I am just ready to get my whole car painted period. That way I get all the whiskey dents and quelude bumps outta it. There aren't any major dents just small dents that come with age ya know... plus when it gets painted he's going to paint some flat black racing stripes on it, which I think will look pretty sexy! I took pictures yesterday and I'll post them either later tonight or tomorrow!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm leaving my new hood black while the rest of the car stays red. I think it looks good being red with black top & black hood.

Updated Pics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.