Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else been having a hard time selling their 05-09 mustangs? I've had mine for sale since August and just within the last few weeks I started to get interest in it. A guy is supposed to pick mine up around wednesday. I loved that car but I can honestly say I'm glad to see it go... :yelwacko:

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
yes its a V6. The 4.0 has been around for ages but with all of the new hype about this new 3.7 and the $20k price tag its decently affordable.

The V6 models always are hard to sell down the road though

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes it was a V6. It had custom dual exhaust and a GT500 rear with leather and factory Nav. It had some other visuals to it. I was asking 15k and got rid of it for 14k today. The guy is coming in the morning to pick it up. And yes I already bought my new stang. I bought a loaded 2010 GT with some extras back in August :)

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My '06 had 49k miles on it. Always maintained and pretty much mint condition other than a crack in the clear on the rear bumper and one door ding. Im kind of sad, The new family took it home this morning I love my new car to death but its always sad seeing one go that you put so much time, money, and love into. It's like losing a kid :(

·
Registered
784 Posts
i hope someone buys my v6, we have 7 cars and i have to park the gt across the street haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts