Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Dude, you have GOT to use some punctuation...that was extremely hard to read!! :winks

If your caliper was stuck, I'm surprised you didn't see it smoking after your runs. That's a bummer. What were your times?

Good luck on the fix. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Dang, those are some pretty good numbers. I suspect they'd be a bit better if you're caliper wasn't dragging!

Did you find out why the caliper failed and replace it? I suspect you'll have to replace the pads and rotors too. Any other damage?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang, those are some pretty good numbers. I suspect they'd be a bit better if you're caliper wasn't dragging!

Did you find out why the caliper failed and replace it? I suspect you'll have to replace the pads and rotors too. Any other damage?
Ny winter and probaly not driving all winter dont help

·
Registered
79 Posts
that drag strip is NYIRP ... been there mamy many times ... going to run there in a few weeks just to get a baseline ...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah nyirp now know as empire dragway. Such a nice track lancaster sucks but only 3 miles from my house comapired to 51mile and 1/8 mile not 1/4 . Still i will spend the $40 in gas than spend 25 just to test and tune at duntire raceway:kooky:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts