Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got into an accident involving another car with my Mustang. Actually I wasn't even driving it, it was parked and my b/f ran into it. Messed up the back driver's quarter panel. I was in shock... Then I found out how much it is going to cost and I was traumatized! I can have my friend pull the panel out and re-paint it for $500 or get a new panel and all that crap for $2,000. My insurance is going to be even sky higher than it already is :(. My b/f came to tell me and was about ready to cry! It was cute but I was sad that my baby is now ruined. I will upload pix soon. Oh, I got hit by a damn Monte Carlo... what the ****'s up with that?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Don't turn it in to the insurance, just have your b/f pay for it out of pocket. Your insurance will be higher for 3+ years if not.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Man that sucks! At least no one was hurt... insurance may not be able to fix you or your bf. Be safe and buckle up!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey don't feel bad...someone ran into my baby 2....i was comming home from work and this @$$hole didn't stop at the stop sign...i tried to stop and steer outta the way ..but he came at me full force ..nothing i could do..it was like damage to my front passenger side...$3000 to fix..but its all good now....collision shop for Maroone here in florida did an awesome job....

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
What colors your car? I just totalled my white one about a 3 weeks ago and I'm looking to sell the parts. I'll sell really cheap. Mines a 1996 White 3.8 Mustang. Post if your interested.

·
Registered
174 Posts
if anyone ever hits my baby, may god help them...

·
Registered
31 Posts
mac_mogul said:
if anyone ever hits my baby, may god help them...
Trust me i was this close to killin that guy but my wife stopped me b4 the cops got there cuz i would've been arrested for manslaughter....:sterb:

·
Registered
72 Posts
96mustangwhite said:
What colors your car? I just totalled my white one about a 3 weeks ago and I'm looking to sell the parts. I'll sell really cheap. Mines a 1996 White 3.8 Mustang. Post if your interested.
Any mods done, or just stock? I have a 96 as well, so part compatibility is no problem ^^

Also, what is the extent of the damage?

·
Registered
12 Posts
ShadowFist said:
Any mods done, or just stock? I have a 96 as well, so part compatibility is no problem ^^

Also, what is the extent of the damage?
Anything on the front end is bad and the passenger rear quater panel. Anything else I'll sell. Not to much for mods. No engine parts either

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ouch... Well good luck finding another car (hopefully mustang, or the mustang taliban will come looking for you...)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.