Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about intering a local car show to benefit our fallen hero's. I have never done one before and wanted to see if anyone had any pointers other than come clean. Also, take a look at my pictures and see if I should hang out and have a good time or enter. There are 2 mustang classes best coupe and convertible and then best of year for all makes and models.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
I can't think of a reason you shouldn't. It's for a good cause. Spend some time rubbing on it. Get your chair, an ice chest, some salty crunchy snacks and hang out with nice people talking about your cars. I don't see another answer.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Go, take pics and share them with us .... you'll feel better doing it!!
:happydance:

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Hey give it a bath and a coat of wax. Get the inside good and clean also. Take some detail spray with you some towel's and what ever else you think you will need. You will have a fun time. If this is the first time you have done it. Just watch some of the others as they clean there cars there and you will pick up some really good cleaning tips. Good Luck.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Definitely attend the shows. Most support worthy causes, and you get to meet some great people, enjoy the cars, and just get to relax. Have fun. Once you start, you'll be hooked. I love going to the shows.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
all ways support your troops :)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
:hihi:Go to the show, but go with the idea that you are going to meet new friends and have a good time. Don't worry about how you will do or if you will win anything. I joined a car club where we have a Cruise Night every Saturday. As a club member, I am not eligible for a trophy, and I don't care. I go for the good time I have with a bunch of great people that have the same intrest I do.

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I always like a car that has a sign in front of it, with year, make model and mods and any unique stories it might have, obviously us Mustang folks know your car, but consider the general public.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.