Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is really bad....but on my way home tonight some chick in a SLK55 AMG Mercedes kept trying to run me on the freeway....she would speed up and slow down, so I kicked it down to 3rd and hammered it and couldn't pull on her at all! She didn't pull on me, but I bet she would have if we kep ha ha....she was hot to. Come to find out that car has 355 hp and probably would have walked me if we would have kept going!

·
Registered
861 Posts
And you have a Mach One?

:sterb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I raced a newer amg, it was one of the lower models. It was DAMN close but i slightly started to pull around 60. I think it was a cl32 or something?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
i raced an older one uphill (maybe late 90s) the lady didnt pull on me but i am under the suspicion that she was not all out.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I have a mach 1. I think if we would have gone any further she would have pulled on me. I think those things are like a 7 speed or some crap like that. Oh well. I've only had the Mach for 3 weeks or so and I've had a ton of GT rev me for some reason.....but when I had my 03 GT I didn't get that at all. I don't quite get it.

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
jjtgiants said:
I know this is really bad....but on my way home tonight some chick in a SLK55 AMG Mercedes kept trying to run me on the freeway....she would speed up and slow down, so I kicked it down to 3rd and hammered it and couldn't pull on her at all! She didn't pull on me, but I bet she would have if we kep ha ha....she was hot to. Come to find out that car has 355 hp and probably would have walked me if we would have kept going!
i dont think she was trying to hard

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I think she would have pulled big time on me if we would have kept going, but we had to shut it down....or she couldn't drive! ha ha ha....which is probably the case

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know the Mercedes would have smoked me, but I guess it was the first time anyone has tried to race me since I got the mach and it had to be a car that is faster! ha ha ha.....why couldn't my first encounter be with some honda with a fart can on the back of it...ha ha

Mach1muscle: That's cool man, I don't see a lot of people on the forums from the Bay Area. How long have you had your Mach? I just got mine about 3 weeks ago. I traded in my 03 GT vert for it.....I was sad to see the GT go cause I put a lot of money into it, but the mach is so much more fun to drive.

What mods do you have? I just put a K&N FIPK Gen II on it yesterday, but I'm waiting to do the cat back and mid pipe cause I'll need a tune right after doing it. I came across a guy at the Good Guys car show last week that had an 04 mach and he has the FIPK, magnaflow catback, tune and dynoed at 290 RWHP. That's pretty damn good.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Trophy wife eh?:tongue

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Total trophy wife! ha ha....there are a lot of them around where I live.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lots of people don't relaize how fast some mercs are. Anything that says AMG is pretty damn fast. Over at LS1tech some LS1 got smoked by a CL65. He never saw it coming. Then he found out it was a twin turbo V12.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.