Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, I had never dreamed I would own a ford as I am a diehard Mopar guy, but my wife just had to have a 2005 GT and I am happy she did. This car is awesome and I couldn't be happier with it.

I am looking for any input on areas of concern that I should keep an eye on as all cars have their little problems.

also if there is anything I should look out for or have done to the car to help keep it going strong for a long time.

Oil and filter is my first question, what are you guys and gals using?

Sor far we put 600 miles on it and she loves it. It truly is a great running sounding and looking car. hope this is in the right place.

thanks folks

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
There are several threads here covering TSB's and such. The only issues I have are with the Air Conditioning clutch. It's very loud, and when I first noticed it, I swore it was malfunctioning. Still works though, after 7000 miles, no problems yet.

The Gas tank is slow to fill, there is a tsb for that, but I can live with it. They will want to replace the gas tank, and I don't want to give up the car for that long!

Good luck, I hope that your experience with the 'Stang will help you conssider other Fords in the future!:thumbsup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts