Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So heading to mcdonalds (Like the typical fat american I am) I am sitting at a red light and this guy comes up in a eclipse with a fart can muffler sterio blasting...looks at me and shakes up the hornet in his exaust....

Normally...I just kinda look the other way, but im in a extreamly annoyed mood, so I pop it in N, take the OD off, and rev up my angery pony....

Put back in D, and look to him, he looks to light, revving up, I wait, light turns green, I go, he ...does not... I hear the tires squeel, and hear a BANG behind me...

Look into rear view and he is getting out of his car....

So I get my food, come back and there he is on the side of the road, with a long line of pretty green fluid, and pretty red fluid ALL along the side of the road...

Not only did I kill him.
I over cooked his rice.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Gotta make the rice look ****** every chance you get. Maybe one day they will understand.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice!:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thats funny, the same thing happend to me the other day but I was rolling at about 35 mph and he came next to me and reved it up so i took off and he tried to keep up but couldnt handle it

E

·
0 Posts
I sorta feel bad for the poor guy lol. But he shouldnt have been trying to act badass. Like me trying to rev at a V8.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I hear the tires squeel, and hear a BANG behind me...

Look into rear view and he is getting out of his car....

So I get my food, come back and there he is on the side of the road, with a long line of pretty green fluid, and pretty red fluid ALL along the side of the road...
Looks like he hit the rev limiter one too many times. :gringreen

·
Registered
41,828 Posts
That is a great story my friend.

R

·
0 Posts
Can't classify that as a kill....

The eclipse committed suicide.....:gringreen

·
Registered
124 Posts
Less work for us... We don't even have to kill them! :laugh:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can't classify that as a kill....

The eclipse committed suicide.....:gringreen

If you saw the thing you would too...it was green with yellow, kinda like a doreto's bag.

·
Registered
934 Posts
.....so I pop it in N, take the OD off, and rev up my angery pony....

...Put back in D, and look to him...

i think those lines are pretty funny )

good kill anyway.:bigthumbsup

·
Banned
696 Posts
Rofl, reminds me of the time I was in my friends RX-8 with him (down time for the turbo install) and this guy in an Acura does the same sort of nonsense, and my friend likes to have fun with his adorable Wankel, so they both go and get no more than 60' after the stop light then I hear this awful grinding noise only to look back and see pieces of the acuras underside falling out as he pulls over and gets out. I think he tried to shift without using the clutch or something, I don't know.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Rofl, reminds me of the time I was in my friends RX-8 with him (down time for the turbo install) and this guy in an Acura does the same sort of nonsense, and my friend likes to have fun with his adorable Wankel, so they both go and get no more than 60' after the stop light then I hear this awful grinding noise only to look back and see pieces of the acuras underside falling out as he pulls over and gets out. I think he tried to shift without using the clutch or something, I don't know.

He probably thought he could powershift his way to victory. lol not sure that I would ever try to do that with my car.

·
Registered
934 Posts
thats not even powershifting..
while powershifting you still using the clutch , just keeping the foot on the gas.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
.....so I pop it in N, take the OD off, and rev up my angery pony....

...Put back in D, and look to him...

i think those lines are pretty funny )

good kill anyway.:bigthumbsup

Not all of us were born for a stick :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
I love this kill!!! God that is great. You scared his little car so bad that it peed its self!! Ha ha. :gringreen

·
Registered
348 Posts
thats not even powershifting..
while powershifting you still using the clutch , just keeping the foot on the gas.
Oh, my bad. I don't really know what I'm talking about. Though i have heard that at the right RPM's you can shift without using the clutch.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts