Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got my 03 mustang v6 (auto) about a month ago or less and i am finaly got control of the car lol. But anyways my buddy has a 03 VW Passat stock and thinks he can take my stang i have done my research about this car prior to this smack talkin so i knew it wasn't even gunna be a race so i agree to race him and then just as we where leaving our friends house i spit the stats at him he goes white i smile and get in our cars and get ready. so we are on a deserted road no other cars around cop activity was min this day. and we start from a 30 mph from turn the over drive off hit the horn and we were off. we hit about 40 i'm half alength away 50 i got a full then 60 he had no chance. i slow down to see his recation he drives by and goes home it was great lol.

Unfortunately later that week was lookin for another kill one of thoughs days and i spot this civic with so super bright annoying head lights so i turn around catch up to him pass him we meet at a red light he looks over at me i smirked cause i knew i was about to kill him the light hits green were off he gets the jump i almost catch up to him i guess he it third and was off we get to the next stop light and he rolls down his window and yelled SI. the guy took all the SI badges off his car so i was tricked and i felt a fool

More to come goin to NJ and putting my cousins in there place talkin all this nonsense about how god like there bmw (95 325I) and audi (97 A4 2.0) are lol

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
man dont be out LOOKING for races, and dont be out RACING on the street

·
Registered
411 Posts
+1 makes you look just as bad as the ricers that go looking for muscle cars:nono:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't normaly it was that one day and i was just in that mood. learned my lesson there lol. the NJ thing is on a strip of private strip of land they own

·
Registered
934 Posts
you can identify the SI by several parts one of them being an SI specific spoiler.

you going to NJ with your car ?

wanna run my 4cyl skeeon ? lol ( i and my car will be in NYC in august )

i kid i kid.. you'll win.

G

·
I agree, you shouldn't be looking for street races.
However, to give you a heads up, you should be able to take the Audi, but that BMW may give you a run for your money, it should be close.

·
Registered
309 Posts
1st race = slowest race in history, lol. Seriously though, you are going out and LOOKING for races in a v6 New Edge auto?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
"Germankiller", huh? Pretty cool, but look for the big boys. How about M3s, 911s, R8s, Carreras, etc? :hihi:

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Reminds me, last week a new white Passat/Audi w/blingy rims and stuff revs me at a stoplight where we were both at the line. My 07 GT is bone stock. I figger what the...

So I look over at the guy, set my ball cap down tighter, turn back, slip the auto to neutral, bring the revs up to about 2500, left hand on top of the wheel, right on the stick.

We're both starin' at the side street light trying to anticipate the yellow to green change, finally its time to go. The Passat launches in a tiny chirpy cloud of traction controlled tire smoke and probably blasts through the speed cameras a block away at over 80 in a 30 zone.

I let the engine die back to idle, slip to drive and smirk my way on down the road. I win.

·
Registered
98 Posts
are you guys teens!!!

is cool to race but you guys have to do it safe!!..track or a open deseretd road.. you guys runing stock?.if so start building your killer little by little ., and like i said keep it safe dont give your mom that scary phone call by the cops....im alway spraying a**holes like roaches:shiny:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i made sure it was safe with no one on the road ahead wouldn't of gone if that was the case but by thanksgiving i should have my sixer kepin up with m3 and by next summer i should have this soon to be bad boy beating v8 no offense to my gt bothers i prefer not to race other mustangs

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I hope you mean an e36
Me too. :hihi: If a Civic walked you, an M3 would walk away easier than Hilter invading France. No offense of course, I have a sixer myself. Just make sure to go to a track next time you get the urge. :bigthumbsup

G

·
This is kinda old but ......

Yeah a bone stock V6 has no chance. Its 300lbs heavier and has about 7-10HP less.

However with just a tune and CAI it should be a lot closer. Add gears and exhaust and you should beat that SI.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts