Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arrite so i was drive'in back home from my girls house and i see this green older model corvette switchin lanes behind me but he gets stuck behind a couple of cars so i dont mind him and keep going until i see him speed up right next to and we come to a red light. dude ask how many horses i got so i reply around 305 and he says are those quick i reply quick enough and i look forward and see him inching forward and reving. light turns green and he starts to burn out and im just like arrite so i shoot off the line and were going neck and neck and each shift i make i jump ahead by inches and hes right next to me and were merging into one lane so i figure he'd back off but he didnt so i shift hard into 3rd and jump in front and just gunn it to 100 and he drove by mad as hell while i waited for the turning light to turn green.. and i also remeber seeing a little integra behind me tryin to get in on the action but never saw him drive by..what you guys think good kill or naw?

·
Registered
150 Posts
sounds like a fun day
nothing better than stomping the pride and joy of GM

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Anytime you outrun a vette, id say good kill!

·
Super Moderator
40,152 Posts
good kill,you showed that vette who the boss is!!!!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
yeah theres a dark green corvette around here that thinks he can hang with me for some reason :headscratch:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.