Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, I have a PIE adapter and a MGW pony insert for my lighter cover, but today I put on the FRPP mufflers and Eibach Pro Kit.

what a beast! the new grumble is awesome, and the lowered stance is great. my JLT/XCal2 from bamachips should be here anyday now, so I will have a real performance mod soon. :gringreen

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
DW Rutledge said:
I mean, I have a PIE adapter and a MGW pony insert for my lighter cover, but today I put on the FRPP mufflers and Eibach Pro Kit.

what a beast! the new grumble is awesome, and the lowered stance is great. my JLT/XCal2 from bamachips should be here anyday now, so I will have a real performance mod soon. :gringreen
Did you do the springs yourself?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i had midas install them for me. i talked to a couple of local speed shops but they dicked me around on what they could do, the price, etc.

i finally just said screw it and went to midas so i could get at least some kind of guarantee on the install.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
DW Rutledge said:
no i had midas install them for me. i talked to a couple of local speed shops but they dicked me around on what they could do, the price, etc.

i finally just said screw it and went to midas so i could get at least some kind of guarantee on the install.
THey do the muffs at the same time?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah man put on the two FRPPs and installed the Pro Kit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
What was the cost for the install?? Im looking into getting some springs...Did they adj the camber?? Congarts on the new mods...Let me know how the JLT is as IM think of getting that set up too :D

·
Registered
534 Posts
Does the car handle noticeably better with the new springs or is it mainly just for looks? I would think it would be a bit better with the lower center of gravity and such, but then again springs alone might not do much.

·
Registered
787 Posts
hey DW:

Please post pics as soon as you can!! Did Midas re-align your car after coil install? How much did they charge you??

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will post pics as soon as i can wash my car - it rained on tues and we're on water restriction so i can't wash my car until monday. :(

as far as the other questions, let me get my invoice in front of me so i can give you a 100% accurate answer.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Yes, yes! How much at midas?? Maybe I'll have them do mine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts