Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to finally post some before and after pictures of my new 2011 GT/CS. I had picked up the car June 1st 2011 and soon after the mods had begun. The options it came with were the 6M transmission with 3.73 gearing, glass roof and an active alarm as well as the stock passive alarm. I love this forum and all the interesting threads people post. So i figured I'd help contribute. Hope you guys enjoy! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
146 Posts
nice ride! Have a black on black one myself, and they are amazing cars as I am sure you know. Question: What are you planning to do with your stock rims? I may be interested in picking one, two, or the set up depending on what you're looking to get rid of them. I scrubbed a curb with one of mine and although you can't tell, I know it happened and want to replace it in the near future.

Also, check out GTCSregistry.com. You can order a cert with production numbers and it will break it down to yours is ## of ## built as optioned with the deluxe kit from what I understand. I have to wait for the 2012 production year to stop before I can get mine.

Again, sweet ride brother.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice ride! Have a black on black one myself, and they are amazing cars as I am sure you know. Question: What are you planning to do with your stock rims? I may be interested in picking one, two, or the set up depending on what you're looking to get rid of them. I scrubbed a curb with one of mine and although you can't tell, I know it happened and want to replace it in the near future.

Also, check out GTCSregistry.com. You can order a cert with production numbers and it will break it down to yours is ## of ## built as optioned with the deluxe kit from what I understand. I have to wait for the 2012 production year to stop before I can get mine.

Again, sweet ride brother.
That sounds awesome man, I will check it out. As far as my stock wheels they will be getting wrapped in some Bridgestone Blizzaks for the winter as crazy as that sounds. This is my daily driver.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mark, how about a closer look at the hood stripes...
Will take some more pictures if not tomorrow definetly wednesday so you can have a better look.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks awesome mark, congrats. I really like the white/black combo on these cars. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Looks really good! I love the Performance White! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks great. What rim and tire sizes do you have?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great. What rim and tire sizes do you have?
Those are the stock tires that came on the car. So the wheel size is 19 x 8.5. I would have liked a staggerd set up but why waste brand new Pirelli tires.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments! I am loving this car!!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
List out your mods in your sig, I have the same car in the vert form. I really like the hood as well, where did you get the graphics

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
List out your mods in your sig, I have the same car in the vert form. I really like the hood as well, where did you get the graphics
The convertible is very nice too! The hood graphics came from bob white decals and I installed them. I finally got them near perfect the second time around. Lol.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The convertible is very nice too! The hood graphics came from bob white decals and I installed them. I finally got them near perfect the second time around. Lol.
Hows my signature now?

·
Registered
893 Posts
That is a sweet GT/CS I actually went with the same tire size 245/45/19 when I changed my wheels.

I looked at a lowered GT/CS and loved the stance and the taller tire fills the wheel well without having to slam the car with lowering springs.

I really like what you have going with your Cal Special:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sick man! You got the CS, I got the Base in performance white! Win-win haha, white was a great choice! I was going to ask you if you'd sell your stock rims! Damn man, looks clean!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys, I absolutely love the car! I think a Roushcharger may be next on my list :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts