Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Just had to come over to this forum because my other one got blocked at work. Thats all see you guys around.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Had to come over to this forum because my other one got blocked at work.
Gee. Nice to know we weren't your first choice. But I guess we can start you out on a trial basis and see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
72,878 Posts
Welcome aboard... DoD is slowly blocking all 'social networking' sites. We lose access to several more every week.

·
Registered
657 Posts
It's sad but my work also blocks this site (scantily clad women)
Hell, my stang is totally nude all the time. Ha Ha.

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Hello

Just had to come over to this forum because my other one got blocked at work. Thats all see you guys around.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome aboard... DoD is slowly blocking all 'social networking' sites. We lose access to several more every week.
Are you not in internet security? Does that mean you are going to block yourself? :D

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
:wavey Enjoy the site!! :myhappydance: :happydancer:​

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Hahah this wasn't my first choice either. There are things the other one had that this one doesn't (pictures in signatures, embedded pictures in threads, customizable words above avatar, links in signatures...), but this one is VERY helpful & all around is a better site. I left the other one because I liked AFM's community better. :bigthumbsup

(Can we PLEASE add those things I put in parentheses??? PRETTY PLEASE??? :hihi: )

·
Registered
709 Posts
welcome to the site.

·
Registered
97 Posts
welcome to the site :wavey

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.