Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight was the first night I took my mustang to the track, and I feel really good about my runs.

My best was a [email protected] with a 1.87 60 on factory stock tires.

I spaced out a bit at the line so my reaction time was horrible or i would have beat this beefy looking 80's camaro with some huge slicks.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
:bigthumbsup Awesome.. It's a nice rush and a load of fun to get to run wide open w/out worries isnt it? congrats on the good times!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely a rush, and i love the atmosphere...a bunch of car guys hangin out and going fast.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Excellent! I'm excited for my first time, too!

Can I ask.... What do the 'AS 0.6 0.9 20.0' numbers represent?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Looks like with a little tweaking on the driving you'll be in the 11's in no time. Many of us are envious of that time you posted. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like with a little tweaking on the driving you'll be in the 11's in no time. Many of us are envious of that time you posted. :bigthumbsup
Thanks - I should have a set of DR's for my next trip, I am hoping that is enough to get me into 11's.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Definitely a rush, and i love the atmosphere...a bunch of car guys hangin out and going fast.
Absolutely !! That`s what it`s all about,and having fun.By the way,nice slip,def looks like 11`s with a set of DR`s.:bigthumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts