Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Travis, I just turned 18 in july, and live in a town called Edwardsville which is just outside of Saint Louis. I just recently purchased a Black 2001 GT with bullitt wheels and it has been the best choice i have made in a long time. I love driving the car, but I have to watch how much I do as I'm a college student on a budget. I have already installed a Mac Flowpath Catback system and an MGW short throw. Shortly i'll being put on some Longtubes, a Dr.Gas x-pipe, and a Tubular K-member. My future plans are a bullitt intake, a CAI, gears, VT engines stage 2 cams, P&P the heads, and some other things. I hope to get the car down into the low 13s - high 12s range so i can compete with the guys at work. One of them has 90 5.0 that ran a best of 13.1 and the other drives a stock 2002 sunset orange Formula Firehawk it is a beautiful car. I really like this site, as i have found it to be one of the best out there. I hope to learn a lot and help in anyway i can.

Travis

G

·
Congrats on the new stang purchase and welcome to the sight. If u got any questions about your 4.6 powered mustang feel free to check out the 4.6 forums. There are some good guys there with alot of knowledge :wavey

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome

Lots of people here with common interests! Mustangs!

Sounds like you got yourself a nice ride.

There are lots of discussions about the late models and how easy they are to mod.

Cheers Paul

·
Registered
398 Posts
hello travis, congrat's on the purchase of your mustang, Now the addiction begin's.......

hotwheels

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody. I'm hoping to take her down to the track (gateway international raceway) next tuesday to get a 1/4 mile baseline. I just hope it cools down a lil bit as it has been really hot and humid the past month or so.

Travis

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey Travis, welcome to AFM and enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts