Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Wesley Chapel!

:clap

Try Hillsborough Ave if you want to find Ricers to embarrass!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hilsborough

Heya,
Which part of that street? I am over here by USF.
Laters
P-R

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I see them mostly between Dale Mabry and the Veterans. There are some lights with lots of space between them.

Not that I'm advocating street racing, but you'll find them all over Tampa. Ricers with attitudes... Must be something in the water!
I will occasionally give them a reality check, but usually just shake my head and give them my best "you're an idiot" stare.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Odessa here...NW Hillsborough.. Welcome to Tampa. Moved from NE in '89 and love it here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dade city here. 60 seems to have the most racing and the most cops :lock . I just beat a fox body on there the othere night and then I seen he had a little kid in the car :eek:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Seminole, FL - In Pinellas County - Here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in Ft. Myers.(bout 2 hrs away) My cousin lives in Tampa and i visit up there alot.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Any Classic mustang shops/parts stores in this area? I find myself at Macdill AFB twice a year, and could use a distraction...

·
Registered
60 Posts
oldsmar

oldsmar chhere!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
clermont here, bout an hour away

·
Registered
27 Posts
Town and Country here....near Hillsborough and Dale Mabry. Welcome to Tampa!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any Classic mustang shops/parts stores in this area? I find myself at Macdill AFB twice a year, and could use a distraction...

My shop is in plant city. I do restoration and work with Florida mustang. We are located on turkey creek rd. Just off of 60 east of brandon. Florida Mustang is now UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT and has a completely new staff. I know the old owner had kind of a bad name out there in the restoration world but The new owner is doing good things. I currently do all there body/paint work.

You should stop by some time next time you are in town.

Josh

·
Registered
190 Posts
Riverview FL here

1 - 20 of 85 Posts