Ford Mustang Forum banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Riverview - 96 GT is my daily driver, make commuting tolerable.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cirtus Park here!

By the way, (briefly) saw a sick black S-197 vert the other night with an awesome flame-job. Anyone else in Tampa see this pony?

- 08GT440

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Hey Mike PM me, I know the wizard of Ford tuning, his shop is in Brandon

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Pony dust PM me, I know who can help you...he's building me a 408 stroker motor, but saw him working on a 4.6 dohc with GT supercar heads and turbo / 1000 hp Cobra motor, so I'm sure he can help you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I am new here and have not bought my mustang yet as I have a question. I live in Riverview so thought maybe someone local might be able to answer my question. I am needing to add a lap belt in the back of a mustang for a 3rd booster seat and was wondering if this is possible. Would hate to buy my dream car and then find out that this is not possible. I am looking at buying around a 2000-2005 mustang. Thanks and hope someone can help.

·
Registered
98 Posts
pocket bikes motorsports....

pocket bikes meet !! anyone..?
trying to start a mini pockets bike meet once of month .,if anyone still owns one or have one let me know....this was a good motorsport back a few years ago to bad they got a bad rep here in florida and became street illegal., i still have 5 that my kids and i still ride just trying to bring a good sport back out so if anyone knows of a good spot, parking lot , park trail anything open and safe and ok to ride this bikes let me know...this bikes are cool as hell they go 40-45mph with out nos....lol..rico:gringreen

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tampa area

Plant City here, we are having a Mustang car show today starting at 4 pm

I also work for the local Ford dealer, stop in and say hello

·
Registered
49 Posts
Tampa here!

just found this regional thread, looks kinda abandoned but o well.

·
Registered
270 Posts
So whys this thread so dead, I'd imagine theres gota be some 5.0 owners in town. Even though I've only seen two out around town. Don't tell me I'm only gonna be #3 soon.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Riverview

New on website, south riverview,big bend / 301 ..
just ordered my 2012 vert, will get order 3 from dealer soon i hope.
Where do you people meet n greet? thanks for any help..later ryd:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
92 Posts
follow up

just a post to follow up, found a dealer with smarts to deal with me and we both are happy..on order is my wifes 2012 v6 vert, performance white.saddle interior. 203a pk, hid/sec pkg with rear sensing system and wheel lock..waiting on vin now...she is getting xcited.:kooky:

will post more as it comes in...later ryd..

·
Registered
92 Posts
2 weeks.......

So made a post here in tampa region 2 weeks ago, no one else here..thought i would hook up with a tampa stang group..but i guess no one gets together? ummm! will keep lookin..

41 - 60 of 85 Posts