Ford Mustang Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I'm from Winter Haven, just over an hour from downtown Tampa. If anyone is down for it we should all arrange a big meeting around Tampa sometime!

·
Registered
113 Posts
5.0 owner here, I live in tampa(citrus park area) I'm down to meet up and someone wants to get something together.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Odessa FL! 2012 V6. Always looking to meet some new mustang owners around here.

·
Banned
216 Posts
Live in Clearwater, work in Treasure Island.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Riverview Noob

Hi all, New to the site and to my 2013 GT Permium! I love it! Does anyone know if there are any Mustang clubs or anything around the area?

Thanks,
Nate

·
Registered
3 Posts
My garage is a good spot lol. Tampa checking in here by bucs stadium. We should have a meet/bbq at al Lopez park its big, plenty of picnic space and grills. I'd set it up biweekly or monthly and just have everyone bring something or start a fund and one/ two people do all the leg work

·
Registered
60 Posts
Does anyone in the Tampa area even look at this section? Looking for some Mustangs in the Tampa area!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Going to try and set up a stangs of tampa group. email me if your interested. [email protected]. if your available i wouldn't mind having some help. (This is the correct email. i sent messages to a few people)

Lets try and get this started!!!

Thanks, Christian

·
Registered
230 Posts
Are some of the old timer still around? I mean from groups like Modern Mustangs of TB (and I think they tried to go national) or even the old Bad Rap group? I use to hang out with those groups back in the day at the weekly car shows (and the <cough> after parties). Im up in Tenn now, but figured Id see.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Haven't been on this forum in a while... looks like nobody really posts on this thread anymore.

Anyhow, GT500 over in Tampa...

61 - 80 of 85 Posts