Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my exhaust is broke. the pipe going into the muffler is no longer welded to the muffler. it just bounces inside. i am wanting to put a flowmaster on it and i dont know what to get. how big is my exhaust pipe? do i get the center in, center out, offset? i want a 40 series but i dont know about the in/out size. so if someone could help me out, i would appreciate it. i wanna buy one then take it to a shop and say put it on. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
166 Posts
get a 2"o/c in o/c out 40 series, you wont notice a whole lot of sound but the performance is there. i just put mine on not to long a go and i love it. but i got a single in duel out and put semi duel exhast on(1 muffler 2 pipes). good luck with it, trust me you will notice a difference :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the reply. im not worried about the sound since its only a 4 banger but the performance i can use. currently it has none. i can spin the tires on wet pavement but as far as passing, none. if i can get my backpressure back and have a deeper tone then it has now, which even a little would be fine, then i am happy. thanks again Hondahunter93.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.