but yeaha i was wondering
whats sounds deeper

flowmasters 40
flowmasters super 44s
or flowmasters hushpower?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
well, super 44s are new to mustangs so.. id suggest that no matter what the sound. then if you want deep get a catted or o/r H pipe with MIL eliminators

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Aren't the hushpowers suppose to give performance but more quiet?
i would say the super 44's and H pipe like mentioned.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have heard (not in person) that the flowmaster Force II ( I believe its a 3 chambered muffler) is not as loud as the american thunder setup. I have a bud down the road with an o/r h pipe and flowmaster 40s, it has a nice rumble and you can definately hear it coming. I am going to try a prochamber with the Force II setup in hopes that it will be a bit deeper and lower pitched until I step on the pedal, then I hope it sounds like thunder!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2002 Mustang GT bone stock I want to put new mufflers on it but I want it to be louder but not crazy loud My dad has a 1979 F100 with a built 351 Cleavland and he has FLowmaster's So I know that I want flows but which ones should I get?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
personally id suggest MAC off road H pipe, with MAC true fit catback.. My buddy dave L. over at www.JDsperformance.com has amazing deals. Tell him tim sent you if you want or can.

I dont know but im a weird ball. never cared about sound. just w.e you get most power with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.