Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a dual exhaust with 40 series flows, and only one word can describe them..D**M!! The stock system on V6's don't do a mustang justice at all!! The Flows really unlocked sound I never thought my stang could achieve. Most people say it takes a few weeks for the system to really break in, but in a few weeks it'll sound like a GT500:laughlitt !! I'll load a sound clip as soon as I get the technology!!

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
jrspony said:
I just got a dual exhaust with 40 series flows, and only one word can describe them..D**M!! The stock system on V6's don't do a mustang justice at all!! The Flows really unlocked sound I never thought my stang could achieve. Most people say it takes a few weeks for the system to really break in, but in a few weeks it'll sound like a GT500:laughlitt !! I'll load a sound clip as soon as I get the technology!!
Glad you like 'em!

:smoke:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can i get a link to those duals? I just got a better cat-back and tip and left mine like that, but i would really love to get duals for it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry but what is the diff between dual and catback exhaust ia trying to upgrade my 03 3.8 but am new to doing so i would appreciate the help

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
mustangrook said:
sorry but what is the diff between dual and catback exhaust ia trying to upgrade my 03 3.8 but am new to doing so i would appreciate the help
on a six, it's the same thing.

On an 8clyinder, you can just swap th emufflers and leave the reset of the system alone.

Any dual system on a six will be a catback (from the catalytic converters, back).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Post Sound!!! Iwanna hear, Sounds very intising i may go with the same setup should it resemble what im looking for. THats when i get the cash but im suspensful Sound PlZ!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.