Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about flush mount louvers going on an 07?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
What are you looking to learn about the flush mounted louvers? I'm sure there are people here that have installed them, but I'm not sure what kind of information you are looking for.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
You have to take out the interior to install them because they use bolts. A little more work than double sided tape but they look great.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
They are made by SHR, Silver Horse Racing, and completely replace the windows. Other than that there's not much to say. If I was going to get louvers I would get them as they have a cleaner look. But for me they are a bit pricey and well....everyones got louvers or scoops.

"Stay classy Interwebz"

·
Registered
594 Posts
I have them and they look great and NO you don't have to take the interior out to install them just have a windshield replacement place install them it only takes about 30-45 minutes my neighbor who does car glass did mine for $50.00 2 years ago and I love them a nice clean look and you can still see out of them, check out my pics in my profile.

·
Registered
542 Posts
You can buy the install kit and do it yourself. I did. Not hard and you dont have to remove the interior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts