Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
rickman said:
looks pricy to me too:sosad:

keep lookin
Charlie is a great guy at West Coast. His Kit is top notch too! Only PITA is getting the grill in, lots of muscle needed. Do a search, theres alot of info this subject.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The kit looks really nice, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of those kits that was "too good to be true". The fact you don't have to do any wire spilcing and it comes with a switch like the GT's have is amazing.
Guess I should save up and get one in the near future.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Guy at work has an entire GT front end on a V6... dealer put it on for him. The lights work, and look the same... but they're controlled by a small switch installed under the headlight knob. Could be handy to control them totally independent I guess.

Anyways, if it's just the fogs in the grille, go for it. Having the entire bumper but with the standard V6 sides and rear just looks "off" to me

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you look at my Avatar, I have a V6 with fog lights, there are Saleen take off parts and everything is connected with the OEM switch, Yes it can be done....

Even my dealer didn't beleive me and we ran a bet since last time he did the setup for another customer they spent 6 hours (at 75$/hr) just connecting them... I WON ! just replaced the switch, connected the fogs to the underhood fuse box, and the magic reprogramming of the SJB and voila ! less than an hour later and FREE (since I won my bet that you could reprogram the SJB instead of splice original wiring and drilling the firewall, installing a switch in the dash etc...).

If you want to know more PM me and I'll send you the instructions.

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
They seem a bit unnecessary for the cost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.