Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to drum up a little business. I offer a service to restore fogged or yellowed headlights. I charge 50 bucks and they look brand new. Its a permanent fix not like some types that just clean or buff the lense which only lasts for a little while. I live in the central Florida area and if anybody is interested e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks Derek

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
or you can do it yourself with some plastic scratch remover andpolisher for about $5 :kooky:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats if you want them to not look like brand new. Whenever you polish them like that they still look hazy and it comes back so you can polish them again and again. Why don't you flitz it while you're at it. If you actually want them done right it involves wet sanding polishing and recoating the plastic and that's why it's 50 bucks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
meguiars

these guys make a soft plastic polish that works ok, and you can clean up your taillights as well. cost me less than 15 bucks and cleaned up just fine. Don't be shy with the polish as there's enough there to do about 5 cars...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.